Areas of Expertise :
Accomplished tasks :
We accompanied our customer Orange, who was participating as a partner for the 10th consecutive year, in the DLD, Festival of Innovation in Tel Aviv. Orange has privatized a place, the Coco Café, within the DLD. The programme includes Orange Breakfast and Orange Lunch, start-up and demo presentations, conferences and round tables. Our client has reconfirmed its position as the European technology partner of Israeli start-ups. We participated in the coordination with the local agency for the layout of the Orange Café and, on-site, the travel of the delegation.
- Event & PR project management
- Overall coordination of the project, upstream, on site and post-event
- Client consulting and reporting
- Coordination with all the Orange’s entities
- Collaboration with the local agency in charge of design and the layout
- Supervision of the various on-site activations: start-up reception, demonstrations, speeches & side events
- Creation of all support documents upstream and on site
- Orange delegations and VIP transfers
- Recommendation and logistics operational organization
This project was carried out within the Paris event agency.