Areas of Expertise :
Accomplished tasks :
For the 72nd edition of the Cannes Film Festival which took place from the 14thof May to the 25th of May 2018, we accompanied Orange Content (Communication Direction) and Orange Studio for the setting up of receptive apartments on “La Croisette“.
This year was marked by the set up of different animated days and evenings.
To this end, the Internationals Sales department of Orange Studio, give us the possibility to welcom the Olivier Assayas documentary projection follow up by a cocktail with special guest. Also, a hundred guest invited by Orange Cinema Series, had the opportunity to try the virtual reality thanks to VR headset.
To achieve this event, we managed the advice part and the communication strategy through:
- Event Management
- Research of provider
- Landscaping & Decoration of the receptive apartments
- Retro-planning & Providers tracking
- Creation of 2 advertising banners of the facade of the Orange appartments
We also managed all the operational part on site through:
- Production & logistics
- During the day, welcome B2B meetings and Press Junket in the spaces
- In the evening, setting up the space and welcoming guests
- Providers coordination
This project was managed by the communication agency of Cannes.