Areas of Expertise :
Accomplished tasks :
For this 2019 edition of the Mobile World Congress, Orange has once again trust us with the entire organization for this prestigious show. With its 1,062 square meters stand on two floors in the heart of Hall 3, our client has maintained its position as one of the largest. Thanks to a strong and innovative concept, Orange once again distinguished itself, making this event a success for the group, its partners and start-ups.
- Event & PR project management
- Overall coordination of the project, upstream, on site and post-event
- Customer consulting and reporting
- Creative brainstorming around the concept
- Customer & Service Providers Coordination
- Continued collaboration with Orange’s internal staff, the technical teams and the agency in charge of the design of the booth
- Organization of different activations like; O1 Net’s live performances, the intervention of experts for conferences on the booth stage, the Techno Tours for the internal or the external public, the visits of personalities (ex: MEPs., the Spanish government…)
- Recommandation and operational logistics organization
- Requests daily management from different actors of the event (Orange delegations, subsidiaries, demonstrators, start-ups, …) to ensure the success of this edition
This project was realized by the event team of Paris.